Monday, March 19, 2012

Not much to do, but that's ok.



One thing about Port St. Joe, is there is not a lot to do, but that's ok with us.  We took many walks up and down the beach.


And we watched the birds:



And the sand crabs. 


This little fella was living in a hole right in front of our boardwalk going out to the beach.  Chuck sat outside with the camera and waited to get a close up picture of him:


I read a book, “The Help”, which was luxurious for me and Chuck fished some.  The fish weren’t biting too much.


But he caught a few.


I enjoyed taking pictures of the sunrises and sunsets.  These are some of my favorites:







Probably, the best part about having nothing to do is remembering all the many wonderful vacations we had here before:




(These pictures were taken Labor Day Weekend 2004 when we were at Port St. Joe with my mom and dad, Lacy and Norma Jean Suiter.)

No comments:

Post a Comment