Monday, October 8, 2012

Cheap Golf at Wanee Lake

After leaving Wildwood, we headed back north towards Atlanta.  We still had a few days before our reservations began at Stone Mountain and Crystal still had not gone into labor so we decided we would just take our time heading back to Atlanta.

I found a Passport America campground at Ashburn, Georgia, called Wanee Lake Golf and RV Resort and so we decided to stay there.  It was a small but nice park with a 9 hole golf course, tennis courts, and swimming pool. 

With our Passport America membership, the campground fee was $16 per night (sweet!).  And it only cost $12 to play 18 holes of golf with a cart!  (Really sweet!)

We were camped right behind the first hole.



 
Chuck got in several games of golf that week and even played in one of their weekly tournaments.

 

I even played one game with him.  Other than putt-putt, I think I have only played one or two other games of golf in my life.  My score?  Let's just say I kept it under 200. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment